Homeopathy for natural drug-free healthcare!
Servicing individuals and families since 2003.
Greetings! I am Zara Bourgeois, B.Sc., DIHom(pract.), CCH – founder and homeopathic practitioner at House of Health Homeopathy&Integrative Healthcare.
As a fully trained and qualified professional homeopathic practitioner I successfully consult for a wide range of health issues with focus on Women’s reproductive health, benign growths/tumours, cancer, hormonal imbalances, endometriosis, menopause, PCOS, fertility issues, pregnancy and birthing, lactation, post-natal care. I work with children, teens and adults seeking a solution for both acute and chronic health concerns.
I have a special interest in consultingting clients with benign and cancerous neoplasms and various organ pathologies (e.g. diabetes, gout, eczema, psoriasis, seasonal allergies, asthma, affections of the liver, spleen, pancreas, stomach, lungs, etc).
I also consult individuals interested in homeopathic treatment of vaccine-induced ailments and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). I am fully certified with FHCi (Free and Healthy Children International) as HP supervisor and offer assistance to individuals interested in Homeoprophylaxis.
What is HomeopathY?
Homeopathy is a complete medical system based on the Law of Similars. It’s founder, the German physician Dr. Samuel Hahnemann (b.1755-d.1843), embarked on a quest to compile the knowledge, wisdom and experience collected through the ages. After tireless years of work he succeeded deliver a medical therapeutic approach par excellence and perfect the art and science of Homeopathy.
Homeopathy form the Greek “homoios”, meaning “similar” and “pathos”, standing for “disease” consists of restoring the sick person’s health in the most gentle, safe and reliable fashion through the employment of homeopathic remedies. The medicines are derived from natural sources and prepared according to the highest standards and guidelines of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia. Unlike the conventional drugs, the homeopathic remedies are devoid of chemical toxicity and will not produce undesirable side effects. The living organism has the amazing capacity to recover and heal itself and the administration of homeopathic medicines on the principle of similarity ensures the process of recovery is enabled to succeed.
Benefits and facts about Homeopathy
- Over 200 years old medical system, founded by the German physician Dr. Samuel Hahnemann and based on firm time-tested therapeutic laws and principles. Like cures like!
- Natural, holistic, individualized approach to health restoration in a safe and gentle fashion
- Homeopathy stimulates the body’s own abilities to heal and restore health (positive immune response)
- It is a safe and gentle medicine, that can be used in pregnant and nursing women, infants, children and old people
- It does not interfere with prescription medication
- It is effective in both acute and chronic conditions
- It is a holistic system, which treats the person as a whole and not merely by masking the symptoms
- Homeopathy restores health on all three levels – mental, emotional and physical resulting in a state of balance and harmony
- Homeopathic medicine is non-invasive and non-addictive
- Homeopathic remedies are prepared by licensed pharmaceutical companies and are readily available; they are inexpensive and provide affordable natural healthcare alternative for everyone
- There are a number of scientific studies showing the effectiveness of homeopathy
- Homeopathy is empirical evidence-based medicine
- The efficacy of the homeopathic treatment is assessed on the basis of general long-term improvement of the patient and complete eradication of the disease rather than on masking and controlling the symptoms through suppression
- There are over 4,000 homeopathic medicines
- Homeopathic medicines are not tested on animals
- By 1900 there were 22 homeopathic medical schools, more than 100 homeopathic hospitals, over 60 orphan asylums and old people’s homes, and 1,000+ homeopathic pharmacies in the U.S
- The first women’s medical college in the world was the homeopathic Boston Female Medical College, established in 1848.
- Homeopathy was the first medical system to be regulated in Ontario in 1859 and remained under regulation until 1970
- On April 1, 2015 Homeopathy is officially regulated in the province of Ontario
Zara has trained with the British Institute of Homeopathy and the Caduceus Institute of Classical Homeopathy. She has also had the privilege to study with world renown contemporary homeopaths like Dr. Luc DeSchepper, MD and Karen Allen, CCH.
Zara is board-certified with the Council of Homeopathic Certification (CHC), and after successfully passing the CHC examination process has been granted the CCH (Certified Classical Homeopath) credentials.